Aastha Dental and ENT Clinic was started in Sept 1996 by Dr Atul Mittal (ENT Surgeon) &
Dr Bindiya Bansal (Consultant Dental Surgeon).
Dr Atul Mittal
M.S. (E.N.T.) Senior Consultant ENT and
Minimal Access Endoscopic Sinus and Skull base surgeries
Dr. Atul Mittal joined Max Healthcare in 2004 as Senior Consultant. Prior to that he was Consultant at G.M.Modi Hospital, New Delhi. He completed his post graduation in 1994 from Safdarjang Hospital, University of Delhi, India and completed his Residency from the same hospital. The most prolific and innovative of the department’s surgeons his surgical skills span the entire spectrum of otorhinolaryngology. His area of expertise is minimally invasive nasal & sinus surgery having done more than 150 of these surgeries in the last year itself. Along with the neurosurgical team he has been actively involved in the department’s anterior skull base surgery programme.
He is available for consultation at Max Superspeciality Hospital, Saket, Max Medcentre, Panchsheel Park and Max Hospital, Gurgaon.
Senior Consultant, Max Hospitals - Saket, Gurgaon and Panchsheel Park
Education and Training
- University College of Medical Sciences, New Delhi,
India Surgical Residencies
- Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Association of Otolaryngologists of India
- Indian Rhinology Society
- Indian Medical Association
- Neuro Otological and Equilibriometric Society of India
- Attended the 4th Advanced Course on MicroEar Surgery
(At Sir Ganga Ram Hospital 3rd - 5th April 1993)
- Rendered Voluntary Services for International Initiative against Avoidable Disablement (On the Lifeline Express at Railway Station, Amethi Aug. 20, 1995 - Sept 22, 1995)
- Attended the Symposium on Head & Neck Cancer (Conducted by the Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology, Safdarjang Hospital on Dec. 24, 199).
- Attended the Sixth Endoscopic Sinus Surgery Course (At Anand Hospital & Medical Research Center, Preet Vihar, Delhi).
- Attended the First Course on Nasal Sinus Endoscopic Surgery (Conducted by the Dept. of Otorhinolaryngology, Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi as Faculty on Sept. 29-30, 1995).
- Attended the International Symposium & Workshop on Sleep Disorders
(held at Hotel Ashoka, New Delhi, March 2-3, 1996).
- Attended the Training Course on Health Information Systems & Medical Record (At Safdarjang Hospital from Dec 2-7, 1996).
- Participated in the 2nd Annual Conference & Work shop of “The Sinus Endoscopy Society of India” organised by the Department of Otolaryngology , Sir Ganga Ram Hospital,
New Delhi, from 19th to 21st December 1999.
- Participated in 25th Silver Jubilee Annual Conference of Neuro Otologocal & Equilbriometric Society of India held on 5-7 september 03.
- Participated in The CME program on Max Septorhinoplasty and Sinus Endoscopy
26-28th December03 at Max Hospital Pitampura, New Delhi.
- Participated in 13th FESS workshop held at G S Seth Medical College and
P D Hinduja Hospital MUMBAI on 10-12 September 2004.
- Participated in 11th National workshop & symposium on FESS, held at KKR ENT Hospital and Research Institute, Chennai, on 9th to 11th Aug 2007.
- Participated In Endoscopic Skullbase Surgery workshop held at Topiwalla National Medical College and Bombay Hospital MUMBAI on 14th and 15th June 2008.
- Participated in 17th FESS workshop held at G S Seth Medical College and
P D Hinduja Hospital MUMBAI on 30th September -2nd October 2008.
- Completed the ‘International course on Cochlear Implantation in Adults & children’
at Leiden University Medical Centre, Leiden, Netherlands, march 24-26, 2009.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : + 91-11- 26686939 Residence : + 91-11 - 26016738
Mobile : + 91-9811006744